At the heart of this evolution is an undervalued NASDAQ company leading the way as a premier supplier of deep-cycle lithium-ion batteries.
This company’s breakthrough technology displaces outdated lead-acid batteries across an expansive range of applications, including RVs, marine vessels, off-grid installations, and more.
But this isn’t just about battery replacement. This innovative company is also laying the groundwork for a future powered by sustainable and reliable smart grid systems.
Don’t miss the chance to align yourself with this trailblazer in the clean energy revolution.
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. TD Media LLC has or expects to receive from Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.‘s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (TD Media LLC) two hundred twenty five thousand USD for twenty-eight days (nineteen business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not TD Media LLC, its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by TD Media LLC for this Article. TD Media LLC was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. TD Media LLC has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of TD Media LLC or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. TD Media LLC Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. TD Media LLC. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and TD Media LLC Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) TD Media LLC and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. intends to offer; (e) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (e) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (f) political and regulatory stability; (g) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (h) changes in applicable legislation; (i) stability in financial and capital markets; and (j) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.’s business operations (e) Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. TD Media LLC is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on marketnewsandtrends.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.